PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN MAY 25th AND MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE HERE.
**Payment is due at the time you register online.**
Registration Fees for 2015 PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, THIS IS NEW……
Last season we have a drop in volunteers so we have changed how we do things this year. We are still going to allow those who want to volunteer to do so to lower their registration fee.
If you would like to volunteer to help SVYF we will waive a portion of your players registration fee. If you chose the $125.00 registration fee, you will need to volunteer 5 hours per registered player.
If you do not want to volunteer you will pay the $200.00 registration fee and you will not be bothered to volunteer.
Registration from May 25th – July 1st
- $125 – Registration Fee if you DO want to do volunteer hours this year ** if you chose this option, you will be required to leave a $75.00 volunteer deposit check at equipment checkout.
- $200 – Registration Fee if you DO NOT want to do volunteer hours this year ** if you chose this option, you will NOT be required to leave a $75.00 volunteer deposit check at equipment checkout.
Registration from July 1st – July 11th
- $150 – Late Registration Fee if you DO want to do volunteer hours this year** if you chose this option, you will be required to leave a $75.00 volunteer deposit check at equipment checkout.
- $225 – Late Registration Fee if you DO NOT want to do volunteer hours this year ** if you chose this option, you will NOT be required to leave a $75.00 volunteer deposit check at equipment checkout.
The number of teams we fill at each level will depend on registration numbers. We prefer to have smaller teams close to 18 per team. However, it is impossible for us to determine the number of teams until all players have signed up. Once July 1st hits, it begins late registration and your player will be put on a waiting list. **Therefore, it is certainly in your best interest to register sooner rather than later, so we can start to establish coaching staffs and accommodate every child who wants to play football.**
(Upload your documents here)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of utility bill
- Copy of insurance card
- Copy of health physical form
Note: Please schedule your player’s physical now with an appropriate medical provider ** THIS IS DUE BEFORE AUGUST 1st** but accepted anytime! Download 2015 Physical Form
In addition to the registration fees, you will also be responsible for an equipment deposit ($150) and either a volunteer deposit or volunteer payment ($75). These deposits will be collected at equipment check-out in July. The deposits must be in the form of a check. The deposit checks will not be cashed; but will be held in a safe deposit box at Zions Bank in Smithfield. If you meet your volunteer hours requirement and turn in your equipment in good condition, the deposit checks will be returned at the end of the season (equipment check-in).
If your player is new this year, you will need to purchase a game jersey for $35 when you register. If you need a new game jersey for this year, please order one during your online registration. Player numbers will be assigned on a ‘first come, first- served’ basis. If you are ordering a jersey you will be asked for your top 3 numbers you’d like. If you already have a jersey from last year you will be asked to provide your number at registration to avoid duplication.
SVYF is affiliated with the Wasatch Front Football League (WFFL) www.wffl.com. The boundaries for Sky View Youth Football include as far North as into Idaho and south to the North Logan/Logan line. Your residency will be verified when you upload a copy of your utility bill. If you live in the Sky View boundaries (regardless of where you go to school) you will be REQUIRED to play for Sky View. No exceptions will be allowed. This is a WFFL rule NOT a SVYF rule. If you know of someone who lives in Sky View boundaries and has registered to play football at Logan or MC, please let the director Lori Durrant know immediately.
- Birch Creek Elementary – 675 W 220 N Smithfield, UT
- Sky View High School – 520 S 250 E Smithfield, UT
- Summit Elementary – 80 W Center St Smithfield, UT
- Sunrise Elementary – 225 S 455 E Smithfield, UT
Home games at played at Forrester Acers (50 N 400 W Smithfield) and Sky View High School
EQUIPMENT CHECK-OUT AND VOLUNTEERING SIGN-UP
Every player will be issued equipment including pads, helmet, practice pants and game pants. Practice pants are royal blue and game pants are royal and gold. Please only allow your player to wear their game pants to games. This keeps the pants in good condition so we don’t have to constantly rebuy them. Please sign up for equipment check-out and volunteering sign-up here.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS AND INFO
2015 Coaches Background checks- link to http://protectyouthsports.com/